Skip to content

Upon departure

See related information and the steps to perform the exchange:


In order to perform an exchange program at the ETSEIB, there must be a bilateral agreement within the ETSEIB and your home university.

foto mostra
  • Certificate of attendance:
    it is necessary to request it at International Office before leaving
  • Transcript of records:
    it will be sent by the International Office to your home university at the end of your stay.