Skip to content

Upon arrival

See related information and the steps to perform the exchange:


In order to perform an exchange program at the ETSEIB, there must be a bilateral agreement within the ETSEIB and your home university.

Welcome Day

. Dates: (Exact dates will be updated soon)
  • Autumn semester: first week of September 2022
  • Spring semester: first week of February 2023
Follow the links on this page to check the programme of this academic course.

Getting ready for enrolment of courses (Matrícula)

The student needs to check the following information about courses:

  • Information sheet
  • Schedule and groups
  • Language of instruction
  • Exams dates

Enrolment of courses (Online)

Please read the instructions before enrolment. Notice that you must be registered before proceed to enroll.:


  • the student must deliver the requested documents (Request your appointment and deliver from 07/09/2021 to 15/10/2021) at the ETSEIB International Office:

      • Nomination letter of the home university
      • Transcript of records
      • Curriculum vitae
      • 2 Learning agreements (1 of them is for your records)
      • Copy of Passport or ID Card
      • Insurance: EU students (European Health insurance card and private insurance) / Non-EU students (private insurance).
        More information in the document Academic info. For exchange students (
      • UPC form (Responsible statement of insurance) filled and signed
      • Certificate of enrolment at the home institution 
      • Bachelor's degree (only double degree students)
      • Certificate of B2 of English language (only double degree students)
  • the student must register the courses according to the learning agreement after classes started according the following:
      • academic workload must be between 15 and 30 per semester
      • double degree students should meet the Vice-Dean for Internationalisation in order to discuss their study plan at the ETSEIB, that once approved, can not be modified.


No tuition fees are payable by exchange students studying at the ETSEIB through Erasmus or bilateral agreements (check exceptions)
Follow the links on this page to know more abouth registration.

During exchange

Students registered can use:
Follow the links on this page for further information.

The Vice-director for the Internationalization has office hours for mobility students every Thursday from 8 to 9:30h (google meet)


  • EU students. Students with a nationality from the European Union (and also Iceland, Norway and Switzerland) need to have the European Health Card and an additional private insurance that covers for your stay and that includes health assistance, accident, repatriation and civil responsibility.

  • Non EU-students. Need to have the private insurance that includes health assistance, accident, repatriation, civil responsibility.